Digital Content Creation
So you got a brand spanking new website. Now you need to populate it with content! I’ve managed content for travel brands, and have years of experience producing content for businesses in a variety of industries including shipping, homewares, adventure travel, wellness, property, finance, business intelligence and construction. I can help you determine the best content to use to achieve your strategic goals, and can create it for you.
The content I create is both of exceptional quality (free of spelling and grammar errors, well-structured, and expertly adapted to match your brand’s tone and style) and optimised to perform well in Google search. I employ in-depth keyword research and SEO tactics to help get your content on page one.
Some examples of content I can create for you include:
- Industry news updates
- Evergreen blog articles
- Press releases
- Thought leadership articles
- Social media profile bios
- PDF downloads (e.g. whitepapers and e-books)
- Canva graphics
- Slideshow videos
- Copy for eDM campaigns
- Landing pages
Unsure how all of this content will work together? Talk to me about my bespoke content management services to help you plan your content calendar.
Sub-editing and SEO optimisation
Already got content but want to make sure it’s top notch? Having run my own proofreading and copy-editing business for two years, I’ve worked with a number of translators and organisations to improve and optimise the content they produce. My sub-editing and SEO services include:
- Checking for spelling (UK or US), grammar and phrasing errors or anomalies.
- Improved search optimisation, e.g. inserting keywords, hyperlinks, captions, alt text, and employing SEO tactics to help your content rank on page one of Google.
- Re-formatting and re-structuring if required.
- Sourcing of relevant images or visual elements to improve reader engagement.
Social Media Management
I’ve got experience setting up and monitoring social media campaigns for a range of clients large and small. I can assist you in:
- Setting up your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
- Optimising your profile.
- Developing a social media calendar outlining upcoming posts.
- Creation and scheduling of posts linking to recent blog articles and relevant third party content.
- Setting up and monitoring Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ad campaigns, LinkedIn InMail and LinkedIn sponsored content campaigns.
- Reporting and monitoring of your social media performance.
This is what I live and breathe. My travels have taken me to over 40 countries and I enjoy exploring the outdoors, discovering out of the way locations and learning about the history of the places I visit. My travel writing is practical – it will tell you where to go and how to do it – but it’s also humorous and tells a story. There has to be a human element to my writing, rather than just the bare bones of “I went here and this is what I did.”
My travel writing has been published by online platforms including Routes North, Slow Travel Stockholm, The Local and GoAbroad.